How to Consign your Knife with Sonoran Desert Knives
- Sonoran Desert Knives consigns knives from many different makers, collectors and individuals from all around the world and the US.
- We ship internationally.
- We except knives and knife collections for sale. We will work with you in determining a fair market price for your knife (knives).
- Our fee is 20% of the selling price.
- I personally preform all aspects of listing your knife on the site. From taking the photos, to writing the descriptions. To packaging and mailing.
- SonoranDesertKnives.com just doesn't list your knife on the website hoping for a sale. We talk about it on our blog "The Knife Point." Our blog connects to our Twitter and our Facebook pages. And then we let everyone know about it in our monthly newsletter.
- Payments are sent to you within 2 week of the sale. You can be paid by check or by Paypal.
- To consign any knives with us, please contact us by email at leopold@SonoranDesertKnives.com first before sending us any knives.
- Please include a complete description of each knife and the price you would like to receive for the knife. We will not list the knife until an agreed up price has been reached.
- We ask that you list the knife for at least 6 months. We can not tell you when your knife would sell. I've sold knives in one day of listing, one month, 3 months and 2.5 years. After 6 months we can reevaluate what you would like to do.
- Shipping to SonoranDesertKnives.com and shipping return cost are the responsibility of the seller.
Ship knives to:
Sonoran Desert Knives
6501 E Greenway Pkwy